Franchise is available
If you are interested for the franchise of our restaurants please kindly download the below form, fill it and send it to us on the following address:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What type of franchise is available?
A. Please review the concept's sheet for more info.
Q. How much does the franchise cost?
A. The initial investment for an individual unit ranges from AED 1,223,026 million to AED 1,791,500 million (AED 1.5 million on average) this includes Franchise Fee and Training. The first Skylers in Area Development, including an office, ranges from AED 1,381,100 million to AED 2,334,000 million (AED 1.8 million on average) This includes Area Development fee plus the initial franchise fee for the first unit.
Q. How much does the franchise Fee cost?
A. Based on the level of support Skylers intends to provide to its franchisees, the Franchise Fee for a Startup Franchise is AED 90,000.
The Area Development agreement Franchise Fee:
A One Hundred eighty Thousand UAE Dirhams (AED 180,000) Development Fee will be payable upon the execution of the Area Development Agreement.
A Ninety Thousand UAE Dirhams (AED 90,000) Franchise Fee will be payable upon the execution of the first Individual Franchise Agreement simultaneously with the execution of the Area Development Agreement. A Forty Five Thousand UAE Dirhams (AED 45,000) Franchise Fee will be payable upon the execution of each of the Franchise Agreements for the additional Two (2) units to be developed under the Area Development (Unit 2 to 3).
Q. How much is the fee for continuing support services?
A. The continuing services, or “royalty fee,” is 5% of your gross sales and is paid monthly. This fee entitles you to use the SKYLERS service mark, use of distinctive system, marketing assistance, ongoing business development and counseling, and other benefits that come with being a SKLYLERS franchisee.
Q. Will I have an exclusive territory?
A. SKYLERS grants an exclusive territory for a minimum of 3 units and agreed upon on a case-by-case basis.
Q. What about advertising?
A. SKLYERS name and reputation is an important part of our business. You will spend at least 1% of your gross sales per month on local advertising. In addition, if we should establish fees for a Marketing Fund, you will be expected to make Marketing Fund contributions of up to 1% of your monthly gross sales.
Q. How much training is provided in the SKLYERS system?
- A. Phase I -- Training provided at a location designated by SKYLER’S RESTAURANT: It is expected that SKYLER’S RESTAURANT Management will provide franchisees with approximately 21 to 30 days of initial training at SKYLER’S RESTAURANT headquarters or at a location designated by the SKYLER’S RESTAURANT Management, beginning approximately 8 to 9 weeks before the franchisee is scheduled to open for business. Phase I instruction will pertain to administrative, operational, and sales/marketing matters; it will also include a liberal amount of on-the-job training. This training will be provided for the franchisee and two (2) to four (4) designated attendees.
- Phase II -- Training provided at the franchisee's location: On-site training typically takes place when the franchisee commences operations. Experienced trainers from SKYLER’S RESTAURANT will provide on-site training for a period of 3 to 7 days to assist the franchisee in the commencement of operations.
Q. What is the term of the SKLYER Franchise Systems Franchise Agreement?
A. The initial term of the Franchise Agreement is five years from the date the Franchise Agreement is signed. The franchise is renewable for five additional terms of five years each with no renewal cost from the initial franchise fee, providing you have complied with the provisions of the Franchise Agreement.
Q. What is the support provided by SKLYERS?
A. In addition to field support, members of SKLYERS organization should provide the services listed below:
- Operational Support -- SKYLER’S RESTAURANT Management should provide ongoing training and support in many areas critical to the success of the franchisee's business, including unit operations and maintenance, customer-service techniques, product ordering, suggested pricing guidelines, and administrative procedures.
- Site Selection -- Prior to approving a site for SKYLER’S RESTAURANT outlet, SKYLER’S RESTAURANT Management should provide franchisees with clear guidelines for a suitable location. SKYLER’S RESTAURANT will require franchisees to follow these instructions to ensure that an appropriate site is located.
- Marketing Support -- SKYLER’S RESTAURANT Management should coordinate development of advertising materials and strategies for the benefit of all members of the franchise network. It should also supply franchisees with consumer marketing plans and materials for use at the local or regional level, and retains the right to approve all local advertising materials that the franchisee chooses to develop.
- Purchasing -- SKYLER’S RESTAURANT Management or its affiliate should negotiate quantity discounts on behalf of all of its members, passing some or all of these savings on to the franchisees.
- Accounting/Audit/Legal -- Reporting directly to administration, this department is responsible for the financial and legal oversight of franchisees.
- Internal Support -- The functional areas of training, purchasing, franchisee communications, and research and development are typically included in such a department.
- Ongoing Research and Development -- SKYLER’S RESTAURANT Management should continue to research methods and techniques for franchise operations (including purchasing and promotional schemes) that enhance unit-level profitability.
- Overall Program Oversight -- SKYLER’S RESTAURANT Management should provide the overall coordination and planning for the SKYLER’S RESTAURANT franchise system.
Q. What is my next step?
A. Simply complete the Franchise Application Form and return it to us. Upon receiving the form we will contact you. If you have any questions, in the meantime, please feel free to call us at:
- Mr. Khalil Ayyad
SKLYERS RESTAURANTS (SKLYERS International Limited)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +9714 4 454 1570
Fax: +9714 4 454 1572
Mob: +97150 6541531